GaufireTechForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech. help

2 posters

Go down

Tech. help Empty Tech. help

Post  blymishra Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:59 pm

I bought a HP Pavilion PC It has only two drives but I want one extra drive in it. I don’t want any re-installation or formatting. Will you suggest me for any software. I M using Windows Vista as OS.

Ankit Mishra
Bareilly (U.P)

blymishra

Back to top Go down

Tech. help Empty Nearly the similar problem solved.

Post  Admin Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:44 am

Question: I bought Dell laptop and it has got just two drives.I want more drives to handle my data properly.How to do partition of my hard drive without re-installing windows or formating the system?? Please help someone in my office gave reference to your blog.So please help me.
- Neeta Deshpande,Noida

Answer:Thanks alot Neeta for your query and to the person who referred you to our blog.So,this is quite a common problem with Dell laptops or you can say the Dell people that they give laptop with just 2 partitions i.e one main drive for data and one recovery drive and there is a big data loss risk with single drive.Plus its difficult to manage all your data in one drive.
So I advice you to use partition magic to divide your drive into as many parts as you want without losing any data.

Partition Magic is an easy to use tool with which you can partition hard drive conveniently. You can create, resize and copy the partitons with no difficulty atDownload Partition Magic 8 for free Full version all. With the partitions in place, you can run multiple operating systems.

Download Here

Admin
Admin

https://gaufiretechforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down